In view of the current COVID-19 virus outbreak we are taking the necessary precautions to follow CDC guidelines and rapidly changing regulations to remain open.
- We have instructed our dedicated employees to wash hands, sanitize and maintain 6 feet of social separation to reduce the spread of the virus. Anyone with symptoms has been asked to stay home and contact their medical professional.
- We have employees with young families who have been affected by school closures and are understanding of their needs. They are working from home and are available to take calls and emails.
- We have suspended non-essential business travel; however, we are willing to discuss emergency service visits when absolutely necessary.
- We have restricted access to our facility by all visitors unless they have an appointment. We are allowing normal pickups and deliveries to maintain business operations.
- We will continue to do our best to be available for your telephone calls and emails. Our intention is to meet production schedules and shipments as best as possible, realizing that things can change at a moment’s notice.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
We greatly appreciate your support and understanding.