1. Pick Heaters, Inc. guarantees that equipment supplied by it will be free from defective
material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from date of installation or 18 months
from date of invoice, whichever comes first. Any defects must be reported to Pick Heaters,
Inc. immediately in writing. Defective parts under the above warranty will be replaced F.O.B.
West Bend, Wisconsin. Pick Heaters, Inc. shall not be held liable for any claims for labor or
installation costs to install or replace any defective parts or equipment. Pick Heaters, Inc.
shall not be liable for any losses, damages, or delays resulting from defective parts or
equipment. Equipment not manufactured by Pick Heaters, Inc. supplied as a component is
not covered by this warranty, however, Pick Heaters, Inc. will pass on to purchaser the
benefit of any adjustment made with the supplier of the defective component.
2. Pick Heaters, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser that the equipment supplied will
perform at its rated capacity when the equipment is properly installed and maintained, and is
operated under conditions as specified in the quotation, order acknowledgment and/or
invoice. Any change in operating conditions or specifications subsequent to the shipment of
equipment shall immediately relieve Pick Heaters, Inc. of this guarantee.
3. Delivery schedules are approximate and Pick Heaters, Inc. will use its best efforts to meet
quoted delivery schedules. However, Pick Heaters, Inc. shall not be held liable for any
losses or damages resulting from delays in shipment. Delays in shipment shall not be
cause for cancellation of any order.
4. Buyer may not cancel orders placed with Pick Heaters, Inc. except by written consent of
Pick Heaters, Inc. and payment of applicable cancellation charges. Changes in
specifications or operating conditions prior to shipment of order will be permitted providing
the buyer agrees to compensate Pick Heaters, Inc. for any losses as the result of these
5. Pick Heaters, Inc. will not accept the return of any parts or equipment without its written
consent. All authorized returns shall be F.O.B. West Bend, Wisconsin and shall be subject
to applicable restocking charges.
6. Terms of the sale are Net 30 days except as may be altered by written consent of Pick
7. Pick Heaters, Inc. reserves the right to correct any clerical errors on quotations, order
acknowledgments or invoices.
8. The warranties, guarantees and/or other conditions as herein set forth shall not be enlarged,
modified, or changed in any way by terms of the buyers purchase orders.
9. The warranties, guarantees and/or other conditions herein set forth are expressly in lieu of
nay and all other warranties, guarantees and/or conditions expressed or implied.
10. Pricing is for Equipment only. No freight, handling, duty, insurance, or other fees included.
11. Shipment of goods will be sent collect unless otherwise stated on customer’s purchase
order. If purchase order does not state logistics instructions, Pick Heaters, Inc. will choose