Even if your operating conditions don't support direct steam injection, Pick is still here for you!
Pick Custom Design (PCD) systems incorporate various methods of heat transfer, including ancillary components for a complete skid or frame package, ready for customer final installation and start-up. This eliminates the chore for customers to self-source required piping, valves, traps and instrumentation along with incurring related installation costs. The customer relies on Pick to stand behind the complete scope of supply.
Customers can rely on over 60 years of Pick’s Direct Steam Injection packaged system design experience and know-how. Each system is “custom designed” to satisfy specific customer requirements in a compact skid or module, with special attention to proper application and installation of components.
• Save time and cut costs through PCD single source responsibility.
• Competitive pricing over large cookie-cutter fabricating houses. All systems are designed and built at Pick’s factory.
• Responsiveness to customer’s specific needs, adhering closely to rigid customer specifications.
• Creative solutions to challenging applications using the latest in heat transfer equipment.
• Total package responsibility and total performance guarantee.
1 - 4
Closed Loop System
Domestic Hot Water System -
Employee Showers & Plant Cafeteria
Closed Loop Emulsion Cooling System
Tank Heating Skid